Come along and learn to deal with stress, sleep better and feel better. Our Stress Management Courses are designed to offer people a better understanding of what stress is, how it affects their thoughts, feelings and behaviour and introduces them to new ways to use relaxation and stress management techniques to sleep better, take time out, to deal with stress better, and improve their wellbeing. The course is made up of 4 separate workshops which last 2 hours with each one covering a separate subject each week:
- Workshop 1 – What is Stress?
- Workshop 2 – Behaviour and Stress
- Workshop 3 – Thought Patterns and Stress
- Workshop 4 – Problem Solving and Wellbeing
How can I access Lifelink’s Stress Management Course?
Services are available for adults aged 16 and over who are resident in Glasgow City. You may simply just attend the course or individual workshop at the time, date and venue that best suits you. If you do wish to book a place on the course, you can do so by phoning our Intake team on 0141 552 4434.
What should I expect when I attend?
- There is no requirement to speak out as the course is delivered in lecture style through presentations
- Workbooks are issued to all participants so you can complete exercises relevant to the course in your own time
- A relaxation CD is provided to support the course content and materials, which many people have found very beneficial
Upcoming adult courses can be viewed in our news pages. If you require more information, contact our intake team on 0141 552 4434, use the on-line referral form or email firstname.lastname@example.org