You may refer yourself directly into our services or be referred by your GP, Health Practitioner, or an organisation in your community. Service Centres and venues are available in neighbourhoods across Glasgow, and we will match you to the most suitable venue. To refer yourself or someone else for Lifelink’s services you can:
- Complete our online referral form here.
- Telephone us on 0141 552 4434
Services are available for adults aged 16 and over who are resident in Glasgow City.
Accessing Lifelink’s Youth Services
Services are available for Young People between 11 and 18 in Partnership Schools across Glasgow City and as part of the Youth Health Services in North West Glasgow.
If you are a pupil at one of the Partnership Schools, you may be referred into the service by a teacher, a member of the pastoral care or guidance team, a parent or carer, or a health, social work and educational statutory and voluntary sector agency.
If you would like access to our services you can:
- Speak to pastoral care or a teacher at the school and they will make a referral into the service on your behalf.
- Speak to a family member or carer and they can then contact the school to make a referral.
- Telephone us on 0141 552 4434 and we will provide you with information about services in your area.
What if Lifelink services are not available in my school?
Contact Lifelink on 0141 552 4434 and we will provide you with more information about services that are available for Young People across Glasgow City. You may also follow the links to other services for Young People on this page to find out more about what these agencies and organisations may offer you.