In the first instance, we would ask that you discuss any issues with the person you have been dealing with in an attempt to find a solution.
If you would like to speak to someone else about a complaint, you can call our Customer Service Desk on 0141 552 4434 (lines are open 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
Where we will log your complaint and ensure that it is acknowledged and followed up in line with our timescales as outlined below.
What information we’ll need from you.
• a clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
• copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
• your full name, address and date of birth
• your email address or postal address (so we can reply)
How to make a formal complaint?
By phone to our Customer Service Desk (lines are open 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday). Our Service Desk staff will record your complaint and pass on to the Customer Service Co-ordinator.
In writing to Customer Service Co-ordinator, Lifelink, Suite 4, First Floor, Melisa House, Brand Place, Glasgow, G51 1DR who will investigate fully and
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Service Desk staff will record your complaint and pass on to the Customer Service Co-ordinator for investigation.
Please note it is advisable to place detailed complaints in writing, where possible, to ensure your concerns are comprehensively covered and can therefore be fully investigated.
What happens next?
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours by email if you have provided a valid email address, or by telephone and will explain what to expect next.
- Your complaint will be investigated and responded to in writing within 10 working days. If we can’t reply to you within this time, we will let you know why and tell you when you can expect a reply
- If the problem is still unresolved, you can make a formal complaint to our Deputy Chief Executive. We aim to conclude within 28 working days (full and final written response).
- All complaints to Lifelink are monitored and time lined to ensure they are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Complaints about our counselling and psychotherapy provision, the outcome of these complaints are reported to COSCA (Counselling & Psychotherapy Scotland)
- If your complaint was about our counselling and psychotherapy provision, and you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint after the Lifelink complaints procedure has been exhausted, you may submit a complaint to COSCA (Counselling & Psychotherapy Scotland). Please see cosca.org.uk for further information and guidance, or call them on 01786 475140