Distress Brief Intervention Support Worker
We are currently recruiting a number of Distress Brief Intervention Support Workers.
To find out more, please click here.
Are you an experienced Counsellor looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in an organisation that puts people at the heart of everything we do?
If you answered Yes to both then this role might just be for you!
What you will be responsible for:
- Delivering 1 – 1 counselling services to our clients using an integrative approach.
All suitably qualified candidates will be considered however experience in any of the following would also be advantageous:
- Experience of delivering counselling to secondary school age young people, preferably in a school setting
- Experience of delivering time limited, solution focused approaches (SSW; 4:8 model)
- Experience of using digital / web based client record management systems for record keeping
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to carry out a range of duties to meet the clients needs.
- You will have at minimum a recognised Diploma in Counselling along with demonstrable experience working with a range of client types and presenting issues.
- You will be confident and competent using hand held devices (tablets, smart phones etc) and in general IT skills.
- As travelling is an essential part of the role, a full driving licence and access to your own transport is required.
Your desire to make a positive difference to people’s lives means you will thrive in a fast paced and performance driven environment.
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0141 559 6717