Are you an experienced Training Officer looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in an organisation that puts people at the heart of everything we do?
If you answered Yes to both then this role might just be for you!
What you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and administration of a range of wellbeing focused workshops and programmes delivered predominantly in a group setting, to both adults and young people, and intended to support lifestyle and behavioural change.
- Achieving and evidencing positive client outcomes, programmes are delivered in a range of venues e.g. health, education, community and corporate settings
- Representing our organisation professionally both internally and externally.
- Contributing to the design, development and promotion of our training products and assisting in identifying new business sectors and opportunities to generate additional income.
- Offering support in monitoring and achieving contract targets and outcomes and reporting on performance.
- You will have experience of delivering training or group work to a range of client types and excellent IT and organisational/administrative skills.
- You will be able to produce clear and concise written work such as event reports.
- You will be an excellent communicator and presenter.
Your desire to make a positive difference to people’s lives means you will thrive in a fast paced and performance driven environment.
To request an application pack please email email@example.com or call her on 0141 559 6717