· A service which is an early intervention and prevention service
· Support to individuals who have mild to moderate mental health issues i.e. anxiety, depression, relationship issues and overall low mood
· Support to manage stress
· Services for young people (aged 11+) in school settings across Glasgow, Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire
· Services for adults living in Glasgow City postcode areas and for employees of companies with whom we have a contractual arrangement
· One to one counselling (both in person and by telephone) via day and evening appointments in venues across Glasgow
· Support to manage mental health & wellbeing through solution-focused structured sessions that are time limited. Normally clients attend for up to 4 sessions, at which point the therapist will review progress with them and agree how many more sessions are required.
· An open-door policy where you or your client can re-refer 3 months after the conclusion of their last engagement with us.
We do not offer:
· Long term counselling treatment – our counselling service is therefore not suitable for everyone’s needs, for example those who have experienced severe trauma or long term historical issues
· A mental health diagnosis service – i.e PTSD, Bi-polar, OCD, Psychosis
· A service to individuals who could be at significant risk of becoming less stable from counselling i.e. already accessing psychiatric services. If your client is accessing psychiatric services or other mental health service it is not appropriate for them to access our service at this time.
· A service to individuals who have a significant current level of addiction
· A crisis service, non-scheduled telephone counselling or a counselling helpline service
· A befriending service or social practical supports, e.g., advocacy, or help with housing or financial issues
· A report or letter writing service to support welfare claims etc
If you think our service sounds relevant for your client please make a referral by using the online referral form or by calling us on 0141 552 4434